[c-nsp] Australia - NBN config on Cisco887

Andrew Jones aj at jonesy.com.au
Mon Apr 7 21:28:08 EDT 2014

Ideally you'd use a router with an ethernet router port, and then
config will depend on how the service is being handled by the
wholesaler.
It might be as simple as a vlan with an ip address on it, and an access
port in that vlan connected to the NBN NTD.

Some wholesalers (iSeek, AAPT) require your router to act as a PPPoE
client, in which case on an 887 you'd need to put the pppoe-client
command on the SVI, rather than the physical port (even though it will
accept the config).