[c-nsp] Bundle member issue

Alejandro Aristizabal aaristizabal at mediacommerce.net.co
Wed Apr 16 08:43:23 EDT 2014

Good,

thnks every one for yours answers, I try to run UDLD protocol but,  the
2 router that I got, one is a cisco ASR 9k and the other one is HUAWEI,
the HUAWEI one doesnt have have this protocolo (UDLD),...¿ what standard
protocolo must I run, well, I mean what protocolo can replace UDLD in
HUAWEI router ??

I also configured boudle interfaces in active mode, but I still got the
same behavior...