[c-nsp] ASR-1K and 3rd party sfps

Gustav UHLANDER gustav.ulander at steria.se
Wed Apr 23 01:42:28 EDT 2014

Hello
We have previously had problems with SFPs that has the ability to link up on 10/100/1000.
Even Ciscos own 10/100/1000 SFPs dosent work there for us at least.
When we insert an SFP that can only establish a link on 1000mbit then it has worked so far for us regardless of manufacturer.

Bästa hälsningar / Best regards,

Gustav Uhlander
Senior Communication & Infrastructure Engineer

Steria AB
Kungsbron 13
Box 169
SE-101 23  Stockholm