[c-nsp] Global vs. VRF

Darren O'Connor darrenoc at outlook.com
Tue Aug 5 05:05:54 EDT 2014

Those routes should be in different VRFs. i.e. each RIB will therefore have a different routes received. Are you exporting routes between global and vrf? If not, then if a router receives two routes, those routes go into different RIBs and as such there is no problem.

Thanks
Darren
http://www.mellowd.co.uk/ccie