[c-nsp] Advertised communities in IOS

randal k cisconsp at data102.com
Fri Aug 8 18:46:27 EDT 2014

Nope, you cannot see your own advertised communities. I am told that you
can do it with Quagga or BIRD, but Cisco land ... nada in my experience.

Unfortunately, your vendors looking glass is the thing to check.

That said, I'm in the industry for some new looking glass software - the
old lg.cgi is showing its grey hair, any recommendations? I'd /LOVE/ to get
my hands on HE's LG software!