[c-nsp] Strange corrupt DNS Cache in IOS

Sascha E. Pollok sp at iphh.net
Fri Aug 15 11:05:51 EDT 2014

Frank, Jared,

I understand your point and I even share it. Sometimes there are setups
that do not make much sense any other way (this box with DNS server
mainly serves one single device and no other DNS server around that is
suitable for the job).

And before I go ahead and try to deploy some other device for that
purpose I simply wanted to see if I can make it work with what there is.

Thanks
Sascha