[c-nsp] Sup720 Redundancy Problems

Tammy Firefly tammy-lists at wiztech.biz
Sun Aug 17 18:46:46 EDT 2014

I finally tracked it down, this is what caused it:
boot-start-marker
boot system flash disk0:s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXJ5.bin
boot config bootflash:startup-config
boot-end-marker

How do I specify which image to load without using that in the startup
configuration?

Thanks to all who have helped, I greatly appreciate your help.

--Tammy