[c-nsp] Clocking Certification and CE2.0 Update

Waris Sagheer (waris) waris at cisco.com
Wed Aug 27 02:33:08 EDT 2014

Hi Folks,
Quick update on Timing & Sync and CE2.0.

Timing & Sync:
I am happy to announce that ASR 903 is one of the first product to complete IEEE Conformity Assessment Program (ICAP) testing for IEEE 1588™ Frequency Telecom Profile (G.8265.1) conducted by Iometrix.

CE2.0 Status:
Updated CE2.0 certification list. Our edge and access portfolio are now fully CE2.0 certified.

ASR920 - ELINE, ELAN, E-Tree and E-Access Certified
ASR903/ASR902 RSP2 - ELINE, ELAN, E-Tree and E-Access Certified
ASR903/ASR902 RSP1 - ELINE, ELAN, E-Tree and E-Access Certified
ME3600X - ELINE, ELAN, E-Tree and E-Access Certified
ME3600X-24CX - ELINE, ELAN, E-Tree and E-Access Certified
ME3800X - ELINE, ELAN, E-Tree and E-Access Certified
ASR901 - ELINE, ELAN, E-Tree and E-Access Certified
ME3400E/ME3400 - CE2.0 solution certified (ME3400E is not CE2.0 product certified but it can be part of CE2.0 service certification)
ME1200 - ELINE and E-Access Certified

Best Regards,

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/horizontal06.jpg]

Waris Sagheer