[c-nsp] ME3600 BFD flapping

Vitkovský Adam adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Wed Aug 27 03:44:38 EDT 2014

Hi Jure,

35 is a lot of BFD sessions and on ME3600X BFD is handled by CPU.

You can check the CPU queues BFD uses queue 1:
Take these two or three times in a row:
show platform aspdma all_counters 0
or
show platform aspdma all_counters 1
and
show platform qos policer cpu 1 0

Then you can check for BGD drops:
show bfd drops

Or you can check if there are some interface discard counters incrementing:
show interfaces counters errors

Oh and in order to take the above cmds you might need to enable service internal
conf t
 service internal
exit

adam