[c-nsp] MPLS to Customer (Option B) / Multiple VRFs on CPEs

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:53:59 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Thanks for your input so far.

Waris do you know if IOS will support the full RFC 4364 requirement
any time soon or can it be a feature request: "An ASBR should never
accept a labeled packet from an EBGP peer unless it has actually
distributed the top label to that peer." - I would like to see uRPF
MPLS in the ME3x00 boxes.

As for the ASR920, how soon do you think this feature will be in
there, I'd be interesting in arrange a loan-for-test.

Interesting to know its already in the ASR9K but to expensive for
access layer stuff :)

Cheers,
James.