[c-nsp] ME3600/A9K MVPN PIM VRF neighbour issues

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Wed Dec 3 11:08:40 EST 2014

No, the 9k’s global loopback is not being originated locally on the 9k.  I mentioned that in the initial post.  Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

All the docs I’ve read suggest that my configuration is complete, but obviously it’s not :)

I have a TAC SR open, but they have been pretty much useless so far.