[c-nsp] Cisco AV Pairs

b.turnbow at twt.it b.turnbow at twt.it
Wed Dec 3 13:05:48 EST 2014

Hi

Iit depends on router and ios combinations and there is no "definitive guide" AFAIK
The ACS guide used to have a pretty good list  divided up for  ios, vpn concentrator, ASA etc. otherwise its ios guide for each release .
Here for example is info on ios 15S , every release has a similar guide....
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_usr_radatt/configuration/15-s/sec-usr-radatt-15-s-book/sec-rad-ov-ietf-attr.html

Then you need to make sure that your hardware supports them as well....

Regards

Brian