[c-nsp] MPLS VPN Overlap

M K gunner_200 at live.com
Sun Dec 7 10:43:16 EST 2014

Hi allI have the below topologyCE1 -- PE1 -- P -- PE2 -- CE2RIPv2 is the PE-CE routing protocol
Now , I have configured two VRFs , one for each customer They are unable to communicate due to the route-target import values on both endsWhen I add the import value to each PE , they are able to communicateNow , what am trying to do is allowing one side to add the import value and allow one way communication , is that doable?I know the source IP address is not reachable as the import value are not allowing the update