[c-nsp] Fractional DS3, dsu bandwidth statement and circuit interruption

papaia papi.antoniadis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 08:26:18 EST 2014

Need to change the bandwidth statement in the DSU line item config (up-ing
the available bandwidth for a fractional DS3), for a router placed remotely
from my office. Lacking an off-band access to this router, I am wondering
if that change would trigger a circuit connectivity drop, and if so, if
there would be a recovery of such, on its own, or if I would be better off
with feet (and hands) on the ground, to reload or even fix.

TIA,
Papi