[c-nsp] Fractional DS3, dsu bandwidth statement and circuit interruption

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:00:42 EST 2014

Keep in mind you can always copy a config script into running config, that
will allow you to remotely unconfigure an interface and configure it without
risk of your CLI session being broken and the re-config part not being
applied.  So schedule your reload, copy your (hopefully tested) script into
run.  If you can get into the device remotely still (and then verify your
config change worked), you can then cancel the reload.  Else wait 5 minutes
and try again.

Chuck