[c-nsp] VZW 4G LTE Interface Card

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 10:35:00 EST 2014

Hello,

Anyone have any experience with the EHWIC-4G-LTE-V card for VZW 4G?

We have a 4G as a backup WAN for a small site and we currently have a
cradlepoint bridging the cellular over to a ethernet port and have that
connected to our router. The cradlepoint seems to flake out occasionally or
completely lock up requiring a hard reset and I was looking at getting this
EHWIC thinking it would be more reliable and also if we needed to login to
the router we might be able to see more technical info about the radio's
status etc.

Mainly I am just looking for feedback from someone who has implemented it,
how difficult it was to build the configuration, how reliable, if there
were any gotcha's etc.

TIA,
chris