[c-nsp] Inline Fan Controllers?

Vincent C Jones v.jones at networkingunlimited.com
Wed Dec 17 20:30:26 EST 2014

I did this to a Cisco/Linksys 2008 switch using a 5V 3-wire voltage
regulator to bring the tiny fan's speed down from howling loud to quiet
enough for desktop use. Only then did I discover that the box was so
electrically noisy that it wiped out the local AM NPR station.

Anyone looking for an acoustically quiet 8 port POE gigabit switch who
does not listen to weak AM radio signals can contact me off-line :-]

Vince