[c-nsp] IOS-XR 5.1.2

Henry Sarumpaet hendry.sarumpaet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 03:56:00 EST 2014

Hi all,

would like to know anyone running 5.1.2 that notice this log :

========
sysdb_mc[426]: SYSDB-CONN-COUNT 'sysdb_mc'
over threshold (count 1500, nid 0x1), spawned debug script. Copy files
/sysdb_debug_conn_threshold_output_*.txt and create triage for SYSDB
=======

we notice logs occur after rancid run.  this one looks related with
CSCur74875 (sysdb_mc related)
but unfortunatelly  SMU only availabe 5.1.3
I've not asking TAC for this, as we still have opened other ticked with
them related RSP crash on 5.1.2 :(
anyone have good experience with 5.1.3 ?

--
regards
hsa