[c-nsp] me-3600 docs and drops

Spyros Kakaroukas skakaroukas at rolaware.com
Wed Dec 24 04:46:25 EST 2014

1) I can only assume it's a typo and they mean SVI instead of EFP. You can have different service instances on different ports belonging to the same bridge-domain, or even different service-instances on the same port ( assuming different encapsulation obviously ). Just remember that if it's matching tagged traffic, you need to pop all the tags before you can terminate it on an SVI.

2) No idea, never tried to match on ethertype in the past. I'd try a newer release though.

My thoughts and words are my own.

Kind Regards,

Spyros