[c-nsp] Packet-level iSCSI debugging

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:57:00 EST 2014

Nick:  We are not using Jumbo Frames or QoS yet, but we haven't seen
any indication of packet drops caused by saturation of the links.  The
hosts and storage are primarily plugged into the 2ks, and we are
seeing the issue across multiple ones.  It does span multiple LUNs,
and I believe they're spread among the two SPs.  The CPU of both SPs
is well below 50%.

Blake:  Do you know specifically which program?  We've got an OptiView
XG...thanks for reminding me.  I'll have to see if this sucker has the
tools we need.

Nick:  You're absolutely correct...thank you.  I'm not seeing any
drops on any interfaces, so if something's happening to those packets,
it's not being logged by the Nexus.

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0