[c-nsp] uBR7246VXR - etherchannel outbound load balancing ?

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Feb 4 15:35:37 EST 2014

No sir, hence why I asked.  I didn't know if there was some strange way to make it work on the uBR7246VXR.....

...Cmts (7246)...

cmts0.blcntx#show etherchannel
                   ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

cmts0.blcntx#show etherchannel ?
% Unrecognized command

cmts0#conf t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
cmts0.blcntx(config)#port-channel ?
% Unrecognized command
cmts0.blcntx(config)#^Z

...comparing to me3600....

3600#sh etherchannel ?
  <1-26>        Channel group number
  detail        Detail information
  load-balance  Load-balance/frame-distribution scheme among ports in port-channel
  port          Port information
  port-channel  Port-channel information
  protocol      protocol enabled
  summary       One-line summary per channel-group
  |             Output modifiers
  <cr>

3600#sh etherchannel load-balance
EtherChannel Load-Balancing Configuration:
        src-dst-ip

EtherChannel Load-Balancing Addresses Used Per-Protocol:
Non-IP: Source XOR Destination MAC address
  IPv4: Source XOR Destination IP address
  IPv6: Source XOR Destination IP address
3600#conf t
Enter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.
3600(config)#port
3600(config)#port-channel ?
  load-balance  Load Balancing method

3600(config)#port-channel lo
3600(config)#port-channel load-balance ?
  dst-ip       Dst IP Addr
  dst-mac      Dst Mac Addr
  src-dst-ip   Src XOR Dst IP Addr
  src-dst-mac  Src XOR Dst Mac Addr