[c-nsp] Unified MPLS - Discrete area or separate IGP in Access Layer

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Thu Feb 6 17:34:31 EST 2014

> But then again, because it's BGP, you should be able to apply
> filtering to limit what gets into the FIB, so yes, it could work.

Right using RFC3107 to stitch separate levels/areas/processes will allow us
to introduce routes selectively (via communities).
The only things that really need to be injected into the access are just
couple of subnets hosting the Packet Core.
And possibly some PW head/tailends or loopbacks of PEs that need to
participate in L3VPN.

adam