[c-nsp] 6509 switching from 110 to 208V

Danny Meister DMeister at atomicdata.com
Wed Feb 12 16:37:22 EST 2014

I recently went through this process. Here is the procedure I used, which
came from TAC:

1. With power configured as redundant on the switch, unplug one of the 110
input voltages.
2. Plug in the 220 input voltage to that power supply.
3. The power supply should not come up, as they are configured in
redundant mode. Change to combined power mode and verify that both power
supplies are up and running.
4. Once you have verified that the 220 side produces voltage, unplug the
other 110 input, and plug in the 220 input there. Change back to redundant
power mode.

Then verify the configuration with Œshow power¹

-Danny