[c-nsp] RAM thing

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Thu Feb 13 10:49:04 EST 2014

It happened to me. Last week two ASAs with 4 GB or RAM each (4x1GB) died
after a power off/power on. All the 1Gb modules were tested individually and
were dead.

The reference of the module for those interested:

Micron, PC3200U-30331-B1, 1GB, DDR, 400, CL3, ECC

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (RS/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt
http://www.ccie18473.net