[c-nsp] Change clock, netflow doesn't change

Joe Loiacono jloiacon at csc.com
Mon Feb 17 16:14:09 EST 2014

"cisco-nsp" <cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net> wrote on 02/17/2014
12:26:38 PM:

> > The netflow exports stayed on local time.
>
> Are you sure it isn't an artifact of your collection/analysis
> software ignoring the flow start/flow end fields in the telemetry export?

[sorry - looks like earlier reply didn't make it]

I'm looking right at the packets. It's v5. Documentation seems to indicate
flow times are based on system uptime, which wouldn't change with a 'set
clock'. Tried turning off export and 'no ip flow-cache' for each interface,
but that didn't work. Would hate to reload ...

Joe