[c-nsp] ARP on ASR9k 4.3.2

Dmitry Valdov dv at dv.ru
Tue Feb 18 13:06:38 EST 2014

Software loading on ASR9001 takes long time.
But actually upgrading takes about 20 minutes..
I don't care how long it takes to load software to a box if it doesn't
affect traffic.
Anyway 20 minutes is still too much comparing to 76xx where it takes less
then 10 minutes.

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014, Anders L?winger wrote:

> On 2014-02-18 18:29, Mark Tinka wrote:
>> were promised it will cut upgrade times from 2hrs to 30x minutes.
>
> I can't grasp why a SW upgrade should take even 30 minutes. Sounds broken,
> whatever Cisco says
>
> /Anders

Dmitry Valdov
CCIE #15379 (R&S and SP)