[c-nsp] 7200VXR to ASR upgrade

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Wed Feb 19 11:20:26 EST 2014

Hi guys,

I really appreciate everyone's input, including the clarification that there
is no ASR platform per se, only ASR1k, ASR9k, etc.

Assuming the customer goes with the ASR1002-X, which still seems to me to be
the best forward-looking option for this particular customer's needs, in
order to get an Advanced IP Services license (which I assume is the minimum
to run BGP/OSPF), would they just need to add P/N SLASR1-AIS into their
order?

Thanks,
Adam