[c-nsp] Citrix Netscalers with Cisco port channels

Jules Rogers jules.rogers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 01:20:17 EST 2014

I'm not sure what model switch it's connected to but some of my coworker's
recently opened a case with Citrix because the Netscaler was rebooting and
the port channel wouldn't come back up after the reboot. I believe one of
the interfaces would flap if I remember correctly. It's been sent to
Citrix's escalation team but so far they've said that there's no fix.