[c-nsp] Radius Gigawords support for Cisco7200

Lukas Tribus luky-37 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 03:25:45 EST 2014

Hi,

> My IOS is 12.2(33)SRD4, and it is supporting only 32 bit counters. I need
> to know which IOS supports 64 bit counters which can fix the problem.

According to the feature navigator, your IOS is supposed to support them
already.

But this thread [1] and this bug [2] suggests that there are in fact issues
and its not quite clear if it works or not.

Try enabling it manually via "aaa accounting gigawords" and reloading the
router.

Regards,

Lukas

[1] https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/2011-January/076404.html