[c-nsp] PPP subscriber info using SNMP from ASR1k

Andreas Sikkema asikkema at unet.nl
Wed Jan 8 12:26:59 EST 2014

Hi,

We're using an ASR1k for PPP based broadband aggregation. I want to
retrieve some session information that is available using the "show
subscriber session uid" command, things like QoS Policy Map and
Per-User ACL. We're trying to present the information we find using
SNMP in a web interface for our support people to use when customers
call with a problem.

I've looked everywhere but I can't find any information using SNMP
where I can relate the information I found in the Subscriber Session
MIB to something in the QoS MIB.

I have a feeling I need to work my way through the virtual interfaces,
but those are not visible via SNMP. I'm thinking I need to not have
"no virtual-template snmp" in our configuration. Is this feeling
correct?

Does anyone have any further tips/tricks?

Thanks!

--
Andreas Sikkema