[c-nsp] Difference between Cisco Q-in-Q and IEEE 802.1ad

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:31:34 EST 2014

Steinar, Arie:

thanks for confirming this! In addition, Cisco 3750 Metro series also
support custom S-tag TPID value on trunk ES ports with "switchport trunk
dot1q ethertype" command. "switchport trunk dot1q ethertype" affects all
the egress traffic, i.e. even single-tagged egress frames(
http://www.cloudshark.org/captures/27dfdd102ed7).

regards,
Martin