[c-nsp] SPAN destination on oversubscribed module

Ben Hammadi, Kayssar (NSN - TN/Tunis) kayssar.ben_hammadi at nsn.com
Thu Jan 9 10:10:09 EST 2014

Thanks Phil,

   The last question is about the effect of the SPAN on fabric load , the monitored traffic from other module will cross the fabric on its way to the replication engine of module WS-X6716-10T  and contribute on fabric load right ?

Br.

BEN HAMMADI Kayssar

NOKIA SOLUTION NETWORKS
Lead Engineer -BroadBand Connectivity
JNCIE-M (#471), JNCIE-SP (#1147), CCIP
Mobile : +216 29 349 952  /  +216 98 349 952