[c-nsp] Nexus 7K vPC with Object Tracking

Oliver Garraux oliver at g.garraux.net
Fri Jan 17 13:55:16 EST 2014

You might consider putting a L3 network in place between the two N7K's for
routing, so that they can re-route upstream traffic through the core link
on the other N7K during a failure rather than bringing the physical links
down. It can just be a VLAN w/ SVI's trunked over the VPC peer link.

Oliver Garraux
Check out my blog:  blog.garraux.net
Follow me on Twitter:  twitter.com/olivergarraux