[c-nsp] ASR9K nvEdge errors

Xander Thuijs (xthuijs) xthuijs at cisco.com
Sat Jan 18 11:40:40 EST 2014

hi jure,
this may be a known issue, I have a ddts in mind but we need to troubleshoot this a bit more and also correlate
this to the release you are currently running.

May I recommend to open a tac case for this to make sure this can be investigated adequately?

cheers
xander

Xander Thuijs    CCIE #6775            |          |
Principal Engineer, ERBU                :|:        :|:
ASR9000                                         :|||:      :|||:
email:  xthuijs at cisco.com<mailto:xthuijs at cisco.com>             .:|||||||:...:|||||||:.
Direct: +1 978 936 0336        C i s c o S y s t e m s