[c-nsp] default route for internet

Michael Sprouffske msprouffske at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 14:11:40 EST 2014

I have 2 data centers each with internet circuits.  Both sites are running BGP and peering with CenturyLink as part of our MPLS design.  I have 24 sites that just use static routing to Clink.  My primary site is advertising default-originate so all my other sites can get to the internet.  How would I go about advertising 2 internet circuits in the event my primary site lost internet?  Would I have to work with Clink to do static routing and use ip sla?