[c-nsp] 3750G memory leak?

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 12:52:38 EST 2014

We're running a fair amount of 3750 stacks of various types (c3750 and
c3750x) and our biggest issue, IIRC, was snmp acting totally stupid on
a version of IOS.  Nothing that prevented us from being able to access
them though...that's alarming.  Have you reached out to TAC about it?
I think a few angry emails are entirely appropriate for a situation
like that.

For reference, we're running 15.2(1)E and 12.2(53)SE2.  The former
fixed our snmp issue.

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 7:09 AM, Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:
> Similar issue with 3750e in stacks... eventually you cannot have remote access.  Latest IOS doesn't help (so other stacks are on older IOS) . Chatting to someone last week mixed mode 3750/3750e or x = even worse.
>
> Alan
> --

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0