[c-nsp] SVD disabled by default on XR4.3.x

Stephen Fulton sf at lists.esoteric.ca
Mon Jan 27 09:11:56 EST 2014

Adam,

The answer is quite straight-forward - SVD burned people who had a large
number of prefixes in VRF across multiple LC's, and it was not
documented well.

Disabling by default with easy-to-find documentation about SVD and how
to enable it is a far better option, IMO, and the path chosen in 4.3.x+

-- Stephen