[c-nsp] MEF CE (1.0/2.0) Services Certification

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Jul 2 12:36:17 EDT 2014

Anyone out there had to certify their network or another network for MEF CE
1.0/2.0 ?

My company wants me to get our network svc's certified.  I've already had
the initial phone con with MEF and the subsequent phone con with MEF's 3rd
party testing facility (Iometrix) and am moving forward slowly but surely.

I will be attempting to certify MEF CE Services via my ASR9k, ME3600, ASR901
and Calix GPON FTTH systems.

Any words of wisdom on challenges you faced along the way and how you
overcame those challenges would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron