[c-nsp] Divide large PVST domain?

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Tue Jul 8 05:29:52 EDT 2014

MST is the way to go. It was designed with that in mind. Check this:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/lan-switching/spanning-tree-protoc
ol/24248-147.html

You just need to be careful because there are two MST flavors running on
cisco switches: pre-standard and standard.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (RS/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt
http://www.ccie18473.net