[c-nsp] Divide large PVST domain?

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Wed Jul 9 12:26:39 EDT 2014

I've seen good MST practice where the vlans per mst region/area are
accounted for ahead of time to mitigate what you stated here.

ie, assign vlans by odd / even grouping for 2 mst regions (or more mst
regions if desired by some other preferred method).

Regards,
Ge Moua
University of Minnesota Alumnus
moua0100 at umn.edu