[c-nsp] MSTP interop issue

Hari Sapkota sapkota.hari006 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 11:46:39 EDT 2014

Hi,

MSTP switches work in a region if they have similar hash values for the
region. Make sure to have identical VLAN mapping on each switches that are
to be placed in the same region.

You may also verify the root bridge status. If these switches are working
independently, go through the VLAN mappings.

HTH

Regards,
Hari
CCIE#38346