[c-nsp] SVI bandwidth for counters higher than 10Gbps

Euan Galloway euang+cisco-nsp at lists.eusahues.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 12:22:09 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 03:13:54PM +0200, Peter Persson wrote:
> Why do you want to specify bandwidth?

NMS that uses ifSpeed/ifHighSpeed (which gets set to the value of bandwidth
(where set)) as a sanity check for impossibly high readings?
Certainly that was my justification for asking a vendor to not put junk values
in ifSpeed/ifHighSpeed. That was actually about them setting it to 1G on a

--
Euan Galloway