[c-nsp] why there are no plans for A903-RSP2B-240 please?????

Vitkovský Adam adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Tue Jul 22 10:30:49 EDT 2014

This C6880-X is a very interesting box, very powerful indeed.
The only drawback is that it doesn’t have redundant RSP/Sup however it can be stacked together.

Would have to read through the documentation to find out about the MPLS features’ availability.
Though the data-sheet claims full MPLS/VPLS functionality.
Since it is Sup-2T based it should have the same features as 7600 right?

adam