[c-nsp] Setting CS0 on ARP traffic

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 02:48:28 EDT 2014

Thanks for everyone's input on this. At this point in time we're just
going to go with a switch in between ES20 card and carrier handoff so that
it can clear the CoS bits on the traffic.

The case is still open with Cisco and I had a response today from the guy
working on it that he is going to lab it up and see what else might be
possible. I don't hold much hope that they will find a solution, but at
least they are still trying.

regards,
Tony.