[c-nsp] ASR 1002-X as LNS

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:12:21 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I'm expecting some 1002-X's to tun up soon for deployment as LNS's.

Does anyone have a working config they could send me (off list, minus
sensitive details etc) so I have a base to work from?

I'm new to both IOS XE and ASR's and whilst I have used ASRs with XE
and all seems well so far, it would be very handy to have a basic
config for an LNS to work from in case there is any major difference
from the more traditional 7200 series LNS we're all used to using :)

Cheers,
James.