[c-nsp] QOS on asr901

Caillin Bathern caillinb at commtelns.com
Fri Jun 20 23:23:01 EDT 2014

Hi Adam,  I am out wine tasting but I can give you some pointers later,  IIRC the priority % command automatically police's to that %.  I have a document that you could probably get your hands on if you poke your account manager in the right way which explains the answers but I can't share with you myself..

Cheers,
 Caillin

Sent from my HTC