[c-nsp] Updated Portable Product Sheets - Routing Performance

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Sun Jun 22 06:09:14 EDT 2014

Hi,

On 22 Jun 2014, at 10:47, Skeeve Stevens <skeeve+cisconsp at eintellegonetworks.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know if Cisco is still maintaining "Portal Product Sheets -
> Routing Performance" at
> http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/765/tools/quickreference/routerperformance.pdf

That was done mainly with focus on access platforms, Catalyst were
added there just for the sake of the moment… and no, I haven’t heard
anybody is updating this.

> I am looking for something that has all the ASR1k and ASR9k options.

For ASR 1k’s you’re looking for ESP performance, which is documented
here:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-1000-series-aggregation-services-routers/data_sheet_c78-450070.html

For ASR 9k’s such simple table doesn’t make any sense, as it’s
distributed platform and the numer of Mpps you’ll get is dependent
on the specific LCs.

--
"There's no sense in being precise when |               Łukasz Bromirski
 you don't know what you're talking     |      jid:lbromirski at jabber.org
 about."               John von Neumann |    http://lukasz.bromirski.net