[c-nsp] ACS 5.2 authorization issue

Ulrik Ivers ulrik.ivers at excanto.se
Mon Jun 23 08:04:36 EDT 2014

Hi,

1. Check the name of the group in AD. Look for spaces or non-ASCII characters in the name.
2. Check the names of ALL groups the user is a member of in the same way as 1.

This might me a long shot, but things like this have been root cause for me in similar cases (not with ACS 5.2 though, never used that product).

/Ulrik