[c-nsp] Enterasys 1H582-25

Ali Sumsam ali+cisconsp at eintellego.net
Wed Jun 25 20:50:32 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I have got a 1H582-25 E-Series Eneterasys switch.

I have used simple RJ45-DB9 connector for console with baud rate 9600
(tried other speeds too). No luck.

Anyone had some experience with this device?

Also, does anyone know what is the default IP address on this switch? If
its possible to have direct IP access by plugging my laptop into one of the
ports.
I have reset the device with the help of the reset button already.

Regards,

*Ali Sumsam  - *eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Senior Network Engineer
ali at eintellegonetworks.com ; www.eintellegonetworks.com

Phone: 1300 239 038; Cell +61 (0)450 609 592 ; skype://sumsam.ali80

linkedin.com/in/alisumsam

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cloud