[c-nsp] Need suggestion on cisco 3560 sw IOS

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jun 26 17:40:29 EDT 2014

Hi,

> Request to suggest whether 12.2(58)SE or 12.2(55)SE , a stable IOS for
> Cisco 3560-24TS switch since the switch got a software crash installed
> with 12.2(52)SE.

can you even GET 12.2(58)SE for that 3560-24TS switch?  why not use/check
the cisco IOS software download page?  they suggest 12.2.55-SE9(ED)

we're running a slightly older version than that with no issues (damn..
cursed myself now) - but I guess it depends which of the features
on the switch you are currently using - I mean, WHAT caused your
software crash? had it analysed?

alan